1 Kersal Mews is the FINAL brand new town house situated in the much desirable destination on the outskirts of Brougthon Park, Manchester.
Consisting of FOUR BEDROOMS over THREE STOREYS and TWO BATHROOMS, makes this property the ideal Family Home.
The developers have implemented the up-most attention to detail lead by the most popular interior designer Malka Sinitsky.
This remarkable property features a contemporary kitchen including a Neff Oven, hob and extractor as well as an Indesit Fridge Freezer. There is a range of modern units finished with grey laminate worktops.The property is heated by a Worcester combination boiler and includes a Sukka roof.
Each bathroom completed to the highest standard consisting of Villeroy & Bosch O Novo WC and Wash Basins, with stylish low profile shower trays and Bristan Artisan Mixers.
These unique homes enjoy an ideal location perfectly positioned off the Bury New Road, Salford, just a short drive from both Manchester city centre and Prestwich motorway junction 17.
With a number of schools, shops and amenities in walking distance, the close proximity to open park lands also enhances the ambience of the surrounding area.
Kersal Mews will be an address in which to live and relax in style, and will give purchasers a host of enticing features to satisfy all of todays needs and lifestyles.
KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS
- Modern kitchen with Woodbury gloss cashmere grey finish doors
- Axiom worktops
- Integrated appliances in kitchen to include gas hob, NEFF electric oven, extractor hood, INDESIT fridge freezer and dishwasher
BATHROOMS, EN SUITES & WC`S
- Contemporary white Villeroy and Bosch O Novo sanitary ware with Instinct Nuance chrome fittings
- Trojan cascade bath
- Instinct shower cubicle and low profile shower tray
- Tiling to bathroom and en-suite walls
- Flush smooth oak finish interior doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- 4 inch moulded architrave and 5 inch moulded skirting boards painted white
- WTV points to lounge and master bedroom
- Natural gas fired Worcester Combi central heating system
- Succah hydraulic roof light system
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout - Khaki Mist on ground floor, Egyptian Cotton on first floor and Chiltern White on second floor
- Quality brick finish with sandstone sills and coping stones
- Black GRP front door
- Turfed rear gardens
- Feature coloured paving
- Double glazed windows in two tone white / grey uPVC frames
- Feature lighting to external doors with photocell sensor
- BLP 10 year warranty
N.B. NONE OF THE SERVICES/APPLIANCES HAVE BEEN TESTED THEREFORE WE CANNOT VERIFY AS TO THEIR CONDITION. ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Brand New Development
- LAST HOUSE AVAILABLE!
- Low reservation fee taken off final price
- Integrated Sukka
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.